· Class sizes are limited to comply with 2 metre social distancing.
· Only participants who have booked with Mini Maracas are permitted to attend.
· Only one adult can attend the class with a maximum of two children from their bubble. Every child attending must have their name provided to Mini Maracas. This applies even if the child is a younger sibling aged under 6 months without a booking. No additional adults are permitted to attend with the bubble.
· Participants must advise Mini Maracas of any change of their contact details.
· Participants must advise Mini Maracas at the earliest opportunity if they or anyone from their bubble or that they have come into close contact with experiences Covid-19 symptoms.
· Participants should arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of the class and should not linger afterwards.
· Participants should wait outside until they are invited inside for their class by Mini Maracas.
· Participants are advised to not enter the venue if they/anyone from their bubble are experiencing any symptoms or have come into close contact with anyone exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms. Click link for list of Covid-19 symptoms.
· Unless exempt under medical conditions, adults must wear a mask to enter the building. Children aged 0-5 are not expected to wear a face mask in accordance with government guidelines (last checked 23.08.2020).
· Participants should wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
· Participants should sanitise their hands at the sanitizing stations (positioned at the entrance and exit of the premises).
· A safe 2 metre distance must always be maintained from anyone not in the participant’s bubble.
· Wipeable floor mats will be positioned 2 metres apart (measured from the centre of one floor mat to the next) and indicate where the participants’ bubble must remain throughout the class. The floor mats will be sanitized before and after the class.
· It is the adult’s responsibility to ensure that the child(ren) maintain a 2 metre distance throughout the building as well as during the class.
· Participants must follow the one- way signs for entrance and exit.
· Only the participant and members of their bubble are permitted in the toilet at any one time.
· Participants must bring their own changing mat and nappies etc. and it is their responsibility to dispose of their own waste.
· Participants are required to conduct social distancing upon parking and approaching the premises.
· Participants are asked to bring their child(ren) into the premises without a car seat or pram wherever possible.
· Participants should not sing along to music but can hum and say the words.
· Participants must not bring or consume hot drinks on the premises.
· Participants must not bring or consume food on the premises. Breast milk and bottle milk feeding is permitted.
· Class date/ time bookings cannot be changed.
· For health and safety, shoes must be worn in class.
· Payment for classes must be made by bank transfer only. Payment by cash is not permitted.
· In the event that the area is put into lockdown and government guidance does not permit classes to take place, your class fee will be refunded.
· Covid-19 government guidance will be regularly reviewed, and the Mini Maracas Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Mini Maracas Terms and Conditions will be amended accordingly.
These Terms and Conditions October Covid-19 are in addition to Mini Maracas Terms and Conditions.